An example of one of our flips transitioning from one image to another. Makes a great family photo idea. Also great for graduations, weddings, and much more.
This is one of our popular themed flips that we do around Halloween time. See your image transition to a zombie, ghoul, vampire, or your favorite scary creature
Pet Photo Ideas, see your pictures flip between those lovable little pets of yours. Cats, dogs, doesn't matter. If you have 2 pictures we can customize them into a single flip. Lenticular Technology is amazing!
- Pick your size and the how many duplicates that you want in the selection boxes above
- After you click "Add To Cart" click Checkout
- Enter your order information and at the bottom of the Checkout page upload your 2 photos in the section labeled "Your Image(s) - Upload Images Here"
- Please tell us in the "Order Requests" section if you have a preference as to which image should display when facing your Lenticular Flip straight on.
- Complete your Billing And Shipping information and pay online with your Credit Card or Paypal
* Please note if you have any problems uploading your photos, just email them to us after you place your order at email@example.com
Tips On Selecting Your Photos for Flips
- Pick 2 pictures of equal shape if you can, eg. Landsape to Lanscape or Portrait to Portrait. We can match a Lanscape to a Portrait or visa versa, but we will need to crop one of the photos to make them the same shape and size.
- Send us the highest quality photos that you can, particularly if you want 11x14 inch flip. The better the quality the original photos the better the result.
- Try to pick pictures without too much contrast between them, eg. areas like white on one picture that match against black on the other. The less contrast the less of what we call ghosting will occur when flipping between pictures.
- Pictures that have a lot of high contrast areas can still work, but we will typically alter the photos to reduce the contrast, so for instance we will make darker colors lighter or lighter colors darker where they overlap in an image. Most people do not notice the difference, but we will let you know if there are any problem spots.